Everyone is so nice and knowledgeable and Claire is great on fixing the problems.
My experience with Claire at PTS has not only been physically rewarding but also a very relaxed, friendly experience. My neck is doing so much better. From the minute you walk through the door and see Courtney’s smiling face you know you’re in the right place.
“Claire knows what she is doing well and does everything in a good way that makes you feel better. She is very good at what she does and I enjoyed coming here.”
“I’ve gotten results! It’s been months since I’ve had the confidence to resume activities after suffering w/ a recurring SI Joint issue. After only 2 sessions of dry needling at PTS, I’m nearly back to normal. I’ve been able to walk long distances, ride my bike, etc.”
“A torn maniscus then surgery, Claire took over and professionally got my surgically corrected knee back to about 85% efficiency. Then schooled me in how I could do therapy on my own for the other 15%. Claire listens to the patients, answers any questions we may have, and performs all therapy herself. She is totally in control the whole time. I was totally satisfied with PTS and their handling of the whole process.”
“My treatment at PTS was a success. I walked in with a walker, and left weeks later walking on my own. The treatment was very much a one-on-one experience. Although at times there was pain, the end results were always positive.”